Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Known for the Quality of our Verses

We recently had a call from a consumer in Rhode Island that had purchased a Mini Reflections To My Daughter-In-Law plaque from a local Hallmark store and she wanted 2 more.  The Hallmark store wasn't able to order these for her so she called us direct.  We try to search for retailers in the consumer's area when we get calls like this since we are a wholesale distributor and normally don't deal directly with consumers. We did a search for another retailer in her area but were unable to find one.  She said she had looked at the other products in that store and other stores but none of them had the quality of verse that touched her heart and made this gift such a special one.  So special in fact that she was willing to pay for the postage from our Canadian office directly to her. Not many products out there have the same impact as the verses we use on all our products.  This is just one of the many stories we hear and we are very pleased and count ourselves blessed that we can offer great value and produce a product that touches so many people. 

2 comments:

Screenplay Designs Ltd. said...

If you have a story or comment - we would love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Just recently we were guests of some very dear friends of 35 years. I wanted to send a memorable gift that would express our appreciation for their hospitality and our long friendship. I had in my possession a gift, a Mini Reflection by Screenplay Designs, that I had recieved at one time, and it expressed exactly what I wanted to say. I searched every gift store within driving distance and could not find anything comparable to it, so I got online to view Screenplay Design's products, and called the company. They helped me to purchase what I needed, and even did a search to locate stores near me who stocked their products. I am so happy that I did not have to settle for anything less. Their designs are beautiful, and the verses are timeless, saying exactly what you are feeling in your heart. I really appreciate the company's help in filling my order, and am very excited that I will be able to send the perfect gift!
Barbara Gooding